CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Marathon Mama


Now don't get all excited. I'm not about to actually do something physical here. Actually in the quest to try to figure out this swine flu stuff I pulled a 27 hour shift the other day at work. It was a long ass day and night. But with luck it will all be worth it. I think that the experiment may have worked. At least I sure as hell hope it did. I won't know until Monday or Tuesday. I do it all for you guys.

Actually I do it for my babies. If they got sick and I didn't do everything I could. Well look at these faces. You know why I did it. By the way despite the beliefs of complete strangers I did give birth to both of these munchkins with the help of one father. I can't help the fact that one is a clone for him and one is a clone for me. Awful cute though, no?

0 comments: