CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

What the hell is the point?

OkI knew it wasn't going to take long before my mom did something that irritated me enough to write about her. She was coming back this weekend from trip in Europe. I had my dad call her to tell her that given the situation with the swine flu, it would be best if she either had a mask or a scarf to cover her mouth and nose for her long flight back. She says that she had a scarf around her neck.

Is that what I told her? No. She's so GD concerned with how she looks that she can't do one simple thing for me to make sure that she doesn't get sick and infect my dad. The woman annoys the shit out of me. The fact that I've been busting my ass working on this stuff, and that I work with THE people that would know about this stuff doesn't fucking phase her at all. She's so fucking selfish.

0 comments: