CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Flu






Let me just start by saying that MamaSigi is tired. I am a scientist. I am currently working with people who are dealing with the swine flu problem. Fortunately/Unfortunately, that makes it my problem too. MamaSigi has already worked an 8.5 hour day and it looks like I will be working well into the night as well. But there is a pandemic out there and the fate of the world may very well rest on what I manage to accomplish tonight. Perhaps I should be known as WonderMama... nah. I've seen myself in spandex. I'm cute but that really doesn't look good on anyone no matter how skinny you are!

1 comments:

How2In6 said...

Ugh... best wishes for you. That sucks. Good luck and... yeah. I don't even know what to say besides really sympathetic looks and a hug.